Thursday, October 9, 2008

I think I'll keep my distance...

I don't think I need to tell you how much I am looking forward to the ministry aspect of our trip. I simply cannot wait to love those little children to pieces! And I don't think anyone would be surprised if I brought one or twenty of them home with me. You just never know, I'm spontaneous like that (hey, stop laughing!).


But I am also VERY excited that we get to go on safari. To see the wild animals in their natural habitat will be a phenomenal experience. Truly breathtaking. Once in a lifetime.


In talking about the safari with Amie, she said that she hopes to hear a lion's roar so loud that she can actually feel its reverberations. That sounded okay to me until I saw these photos in my business friend's memory book yesterday.














I'm guessing that wildebeast felt the reverberations, too. And I don't like the way his story ended.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Hey, we are all going out one way or another, at least his ending was worth a journal entry and a picture in a scrapbook! I want to go out big too!!!

Timmarie said...

You make me laugh. Hysterically.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Holly....

I love you and can never tell you that enough.